What's new

5.1 Beta 3 is out, anyone have it?

Rocko

Reaction score
How is it? What does it add/subtract? Battery life? Poor ringtone sound fixed?

Don't know about that, still waiting for the official release hoping that it will fix the mess up with contacts displaying numbers instead of names some times.

Not many new features are known, but reports indicate iOS 5.1 beta 3 gives iPhone 4S the ability to disable 3G and manually switch to the slower Edge network, something that currently isn’t possible on the 4S running iOS 5.0.1. While Edge is much slower, it’s better at conserving battery life and has a larger coverage area, particularly in rural locations.

Don't know about that, still waiting for the official release hoping that it will fix the mess up with contacts displaying numbers instead of names some times.

Second this. Really hope this bug is fixed. My phone will go between showing numbers and names for some people, just numbers for others. All contact info appears to be the same.

Would also like to know about battery life too.

Is there anyway anyone can add my device to there account so I can try the beta iOS ... I will pay 10.00 through PayPal :) DM me or reply :)

Christinamg82 said:
Is there anyway anyone can add my device to there account so I can try the beta iOS ... I will pay 10.00 through PayPal :) DM me or reply :)

That would be against the rules. Sorry.

Christinamg82 said:

Both the developer and you could go 2 jail for like 5 years just for even thinking about this. Just pay the 100 bucks and get over with it or just wait for a month.