What's new

4S not uploading photos to iCloud

myrrh

Reaction score
I have a 4S and the photos on the phone are not being uploaded to iCloud.

I have My Photo Stream enabled and I am connected to wi-fi (at least I have a wi-fi icon on the screen).

Some of the photos were uploaded when I started messing with it today (65 out of 544), but progress stopped at 65 when checking iCloud Photos > My Photo Stream.

Suggestions, please, on how to get my photos from the iPhone to the iCloud?

I have a 4S and the photos on the phone are not being uploaded to iCloud. I have My Photo Stream enabled and I am connected to wi-fi (at least I have a wi-fi icon on the screen). Some of the photos were uploaded when I started messing with it today (65 out of 544), but progress stopped at 65 when checking iCloud Photos > My Photo Stream. Suggestions, please, on how to get my photos from the iPhone to the iCloud?
Why do you have Photo stream on? Your photos will go to iCloud without photo stream. That's for streaming photos to another device. Having photo stream on takes a lot of your phones storage space. How much iCloud storage do you have available?

Your photos will go to iCloud without photo stream.

I did not know that.

When I go to Photos, I have 3 albums: Camera Roll, My Photo Stream, and Videos. Are you saying that I could eliminate My Photo Stream and the Camera Roll photos would still go to iCloud?

How much iCloud storage do you have available?

8 GB available, 5GB used.