What's new

4.3.1 UNTETHERED JAILBREAK TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3y3BSQK-0E]YouTube - 4.3.1 UNTETHERED JAILBREAK TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad[/ame]​

OFFICIAL JAILBREAK TUTORIAL!

Following Devices ARE supported:
- iPhone3GS
- iPhone4 (GSM)
- iPod touch 3G
- iPod touch 4G
- iPad1
- AppleTV 2G (PwnageTool only for now)

NO iPad 2 JAILBREAK YET!

IF YOU REQUIRE AN UNLOCK YOU NEED TO WAIT!

FOLLOW THE STEP BY STEP GUIDE IN THE VIDEO.

Redsn0w Download:
Dev-Team Blog - Three years of pwnage(tool)
4.3.1 Firmware IPSW Download:
Download iOS 4.3.1 Firmware for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch [IPSW] | iPhoneHeat

a lot of the jailbreak apps are not working atm... thats what i alway shated about jailbreaking but that 3g un restrictor app is sweet

I'm currently running a JB iOS 4.2.1 on my iPhone4 with some Cydia apps installed. Anyone know if I can just upgrade to iOS 4.3.1 through iTunes and then shortly after apply RedSn0w for the JB? Will I have to reinstall anything??

I'm currently running a JB iOS 4.2.1 on my iPhone4 with some Cydia apps installed. Anyone know if I can just upgrade to iOS 4.3.1 through iTunes and then shortly after apply RedSn0w for the JB? Will I have to reinstall anything??

yes you would, use aptbackup that will help though

I just downloaded the required apps and followed the video instructions but I never get the pineapple screen. When the phone(4g) reboots it says I'm still at version 4.1 Any ideas?

I just downloaded the required apps and followed the video instructions but I never get the pineapple screen. When the phone(4g) reboots it says I'm still at version 4.1 Any ideas?

tap on settings > general > about

then tell us what firmware version it shows.. if its saying your on 4.1 then maybe your choosing wrong fw or you really are on 41?

I think that apple didn't provide any software update for verizon. Google about it to fibd out if any verizon users arrived to upgrade their devices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ultrasn0w one is here, but i used green pois0n the first time i JB'd my fone. shal i wait for the greenpois0n JB or does it not matter?

ok. stil a little confused. if im already running 4.3.1 , do i still need to downlaod the ispw AND the redsn0w JB tool, or can i just use the JB tool