What's new

4.1 jailbreak....(scam)

sean_mc

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

The link below shows a youtube clip on how to jailbreak and downgrade from 4.1check out the link and let me know if this is legit.

Many thanks!

Link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGPXLOWErSs[/ame]

Sean

Last edited by a moderator:
this is not legit. there is no jailbreak for the iphone 4 on 4.1. you can however downgrade to 4.0.1 and then jailbreak.

this is not legit. there is no jailbreak for the iphone 4 on 4.1. you can however downgrade to 4.0.1 and then jailbreak.

i dont think you can downgrade to 4.0.1 anymore, err for a while now, unless you go through tiny umbrella or via cydia

no jailbreak yet, keep an eye on dev team no one else claiming to have one

give it a few more days for 4.1 they said they found a hardware jailbreak so no firmware update can close the hole, good news for jailbreakers and IN YOUR FACE APPLE ANOTHER LOSS FOR YOU, when will they give up trying to stop jailbreakers.

give it a few more days for 4.1 they said they found a hardware jailbreak so no firmware update can close the hole, good news for jailbreakers and IN YOUR FACE APPLE ANOTHER LOSS FOR YOU, when will they give up trying to stop jailbreakers.

hahah seriously jailbreakers: 1 Apple: 0

I picked a new iPhone 4 with 4.1 OS. I'm planning to use it in India. Before buying , I was under impression that it can be jail broken and carrier unlocking. One of site named iphoneunlocking claims that 4.1 can be unlocked. Is it authentic or a scam?

What are the options avaialble for me to unlock iphone 4.1? or is it a better idea to return the phone

I picked a new iPhone 4 with 4.1 OS. I'm planning to use it in India. Before buying , I was under impression that it can be jail broken and carrier unlocking. One of site named iphoneunlocking claims that 4.1 can be unlocked. Is it authentic or a scam?

What are the options avaialble for me to unlock iphone 4.1? or is it a better idea to return the phone

ive emailed them, and haven't heard from them since..dunno if their legit

ive emailed them, and haven't heard from them since..dunno if their legit

When are people going to start listening to the Jailbreaking comunity..... ANYTHING you have to pay for with regards to Jailbreaking is a SCAM. The software is available for free.

Do some research, Use Google..... use the search button in the forum.

You just need to be be patient

they all claim they can unlock new firmware its a scam, thats one thing with the iphone, lots of scammers want to steal your money. why did you not just buy it sim free if you wanted to use more then one sim and buy it locked?

they all claim they can unlock new firmware its a scam, thats one thing with the iphone, lots of scammers want to steal your money. why did you not just buy it sim free if you wanted to use more then one sim and buy it locked?

Or in other words.........

itsatrapm.jpg

Or in other words.........

itsatrapm.jpg

exactly... well they do sell tools that work just not with the firmware they claim it will, plus they take the dev team FREE tools or whatever tool works at the time and SELL it. even though it does not work with the latest firmware. its not their problem and the ppl that are stupid enough to pay lose money and they get lots of cash