What's new

3G Unrestrictor, Facebreak problem with Verizon iPhone

powermac5150

Reaction score
I have the new Verizon iPhone 4/ 4.26 jailbroken. I have downloaded from Cydia 3G unrestricter to Facetime with my wife on her verizon iphone. We have both downloaded the tweak/app. It will not work on our iphones. We have even tried using Facebreak and that does not work.

Could it be that these tweaks are not compatible with the... verizon iphone?

I have the new Verizon iPhone 4/ 4.26 jailbroken. I have downloaded from Cydia 3G unrestricter to Facetime with my wife on her verizon iphone. We have both downloaded the tweak/app. It will not work on our iphones. We have even tried using Facebreak and that does not work.

Could it be that these tweaks are not compatible with the... verizon iphone?

There's a lot of them that aren't I've came to learn.

And all these people on here fail to note that for us Vz users.

Perhaps someone on verzion should start a thread listing apps/tweaks they've found don't work...

Perhaps someone on verzion should start a thread listing apps/tweaks they've found don't work...

I've thought about it, but the Verizon Forum is nothing but "Should I buy it" etc etc.

But, I'll fusure look into it.

A thread is a good idea. Theres no way for AT&T users to know what works or doesn't work for Verizon.
Something the developers should start looking into

Well, from my experience, the GBA emulators don't work. But I'm also going to update to 6.1 green poison today.

This has nothing to do with Verizon. It's the version of iOS. If it's anyone's fault, it's Apple for releasing the Verizon phone with a different firmware, not the developer in Cydia or Verizon.

This has nothing to do with Verizon. It's the version of iOS. If it's anyone's fault, it's Apple for releasing the Verizon phone with a different firmware, not the developer in Cydia or Verizon.

I have the latest software and both 3G unrestrictor and facebreak work

You're on Verizon?

no, i'm not...i [incorrectly] assumed that verizon and at&t would have the same "latest software version"
unless my itunes is bugging out and thinking that my 4.2.1 is the latest software...

sorry guys, my apologies

Verzion iPhones were sent out with 4.2.5 installed and there was an update shortly after to 4.2.6.

Everyone will be on the same firmware soon when 4.3 is released...

Verzion iPhones were sent out with 4.2.5 installed and there was an update shortly after to 4.2.6.

Everyone will be on the same firmware soon when 4.3 is released...

I heard even 4.3 won't be released to both carriers at the same time...since the CDMA phone parts require completely different firmware.