What's new

2 iPhones but itunes is messing them up?

Kamakazietimmay

Reaction score
I have 2 iPhone's on the same Apple ID, If i download a app on my phone and sync it to iTunes it works fine, when i go to sync my wife's iPhone it will copy over the every app that's on my phone as well, she dont use apps very much but i use them daily i have 90+ apps she has 2 and when i add songs to her iPhone it will add them 90+ apps and i have to delete them every time. Is there a wait to fix this?

I have 2 iPhone's on the same Apple ID, If i download a app on my phone and sync it to iTunes it works fine, when i go to sync my wife's iPhone it will copy over the every app that's on my phone as well, she dont use apps very much but i use them daily i have 90+ apps she has 2 and when i add songs to her iPhone it will add them 90+ apps and i have to delete them every time. Is there a wait to fix this?
Nope. 2 unique AppleID's are required to do what you want. Apple ID's are free so no problem there.

testerwannabe said:
Nope. 2 unique AppleID's are required to do what you want. Apple ID's are free so no problem there.

Plus 1.... Also make sure your phones have separate names. When each is connected to iTunes, right click on your "Device" in the left column & name it something other than "iPhone".

That's exactly what I thought would happen when we got our new Iphones so I put Itunes on "her" computer and on "My" computer. I sync her phone to "her" computer and mine to "my" computer. Works great for us.

I have the dame problem I will try and check after giving them different names