J J-nine4 New Member Aug 31, 2010 #1 I know Im getting an Iphone here soon after x-mas Im convincing my gf 2 get 1 too, can u figure/set them both up with 1 laptop? Do u just make 2 Itunes accounts? Will the comp recognize them both and what not? Thanks!
I know Im getting an Iphone here soon after x-mas Im convincing my gf 2 get 1 too, can u figure/set them both up with 1 laptop? Do u just make 2 Itunes accounts? Will the comp recognize them both and what not? Thanks!
Rizzla New Member Sep 1, 2010 #3 I have a friend who tells me this is not possible the "normal" way.. Perhaps you could make a junction of the itune program folder? ...could work....
I have a friend who tells me this is not possible the "normal" way.. Perhaps you could make a junction of the itune program folder? ...could work....
DannyBoy New Member Sep 1, 2010 #4 Rizzla said: I have a friend who tells me this is not possible the "normal" way.. Perhaps you could make a junction of the itune program folder? ...could work.... Click to expand... No, it's really easy... Built mostly for people that have iPhone,iPad,iPod touch,shuffle...ect.
Rizzla said: I have a friend who tells me this is not possible the "normal" way.. Perhaps you could make a junction of the itune program folder? ...could work.... Click to expand... No, it's really easy... Built mostly for people that have iPhone,iPad,iPod touch,shuffle...ect.
DannyBoy New Member Sep 1, 2010 #6 Rizzla said: So two account will work on one computer? Click to expand... Hmmmm maybe I didn't understand what you where trying to do...
Rizzla said: So two account will work on one computer? Click to expand... Hmmmm maybe I didn't understand what you where trying to do...
iPhone Talk Check out this Anker MagGo Charging Cube on sale for $65 at Cosco! ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone and Apple News The Perfect Blend of Power, Portability, and Style – Baseus PicoGo 45W Charger ThatTechyGuy 👍 2 Amazon