What's new

18th of september

Status
Not open for further replies.

demimareepowell

Reaction score
Does anyone know if and what time the ios 7 is up for downloading in Australia it's the 18th here

The release will likely come at 10AM Pacific time on the 18th.

Is that 10 AM Pacific time confirmed by Apple, or is it pure speculation based on past history? I haven't been able to find anything officially confirming that time...Thanks!

Is that 10 AM Pacific time confirmed by Apple, or is it pure speculation based on past history? I haven't been able to find anything officially confirming that time...Thanks!

I think it's based on past releases. I just hope I have it on my phone before I have to go to work at 1:45 central.

I just watched the iOS7 preview on the Apple website and just got a bit more excited. :D Might watch the keynote to kill some time.

It's basically been confirmed through previous releases. Each major release has occurred at 10AM PST/PDT, which often times includes betas as well.

For those that aren't sure about the timing and time zone differences, here is a list of cities that pretty much covers the majority of the globe

iOS-7-release-times-2282222.jpg

Last edited:
What new feature or feature in general are you looking forward to with the new iOS7?

For those of us in UK it will be around 5pm.

I just hope the servers can cope unlike other major ios updates where it download at a slow speed like 2kb/sec and takes hours to dl lol, but i've backed up and got my cable ready to go for when its released lol.

might even go outside the apple store for the 20th but I dont know how the apple stores get here in the uk on release dates

Don't forget everyone there is an official iOS 7 thread for you to post in after you upgrade.

Waiting patiently here in Nigeria for the iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

18 Sept is the anniversary of losing my dear dad. 25 years ago today.

Just saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.