What's new

16GB? or 32GB? or 64GB?

Ygoless

Reaction score
Which iPhone 5 flavor would you choose & why?
Factory unlocked iPhones or subsidized iPhones apply to this post.

Which iPhone 5 flavor would you choose & why?
Factory unlocked iPhones or subsidized iPhones apply to this post.

My first 16GB Phone was the Nokia N900 and found that 16GB was just too tight, so for my iPhone 4, I went with 32GB, don't regret it a single bit, and with my next iPhone 5, I have already pre-order the 32GB one.

My wife has a 16 and I have 32 gb iPhone 4. I found the 16gb to be little bit of a compromise but have not found a way to exhaust the 32 so I would say that is plenty for the vast majority of people.

I am an IT guy though so I have gone and ordered a 64gb iPhone 5 because no one has ever said 'gee I really wish that I had less storage on this thing'

I'm getting the 16gig version. I didn't get anywhere near filling up my 16gig iPhone 4 so don't really need to shell out the extra cash for the 32gig iPhone 5.

64GB white and factory unlocked - for me its factory unlocked or no iphone at all and 64GB I use up so much space and dont like to rely on itunes match. what ever the max space is that is what I will always buy

factory unlocked from Apple and 16GB,thats plenty for me.,,,,oh yes,white.

Last edited:
I have ordered 16GB, after long time, you will find applications and games boring, so you delete them, and then you have endless storage space

White, unlocked and 64gb cause I'm greedy. Can't wait for IO6 today and even more so, October 1st for 5

I've had a 32Gb iP4 for 2 years and early on I had all my CD collection (approx 350) stored on the phone which took up around 20Gb if I remember correct. However for the last year I have reduced the music down to about 10 albums so that I can fit all my apps on and always strugle to maintain 1Gb free if Im lucky. Remember its not necessarily apps themselves that take a lot of storage space, for me its the data I store in the apps. i.e. In my photo album I have around 5Gb, in PDFMaps I have around 7Gb. In FileExplorer I have around 4Gb of pdf docs. And then in I must have several Gb in Kindle, Zinrio mags and Kobo books. So it all depends on what your are using your phone for other than just a phone.
For me I would like my iPhone to have around 500Gb. I think I will have to wait a while yet. In the meantime I will be soon getting a 64Gb iP5 and continue to manage what I store.