What's new

15 million units of iPhone 5 are ready for launch day

imigyjunia

Reaction score
According to the latest prognostics, Apple is taking pre-emptive steps avoid shortage on launch day of iPhone 5. It is said that Apple has already stocked up to 15 million units of iPhone 5 to avoid what happened on the launch day of iPad 2 and iPhone 4 and make sure everyone who gets in line on day one for a new Apple product will actually go home with one.

And of course, there are also several other reasons for Apple to take a different route with iPhone by building up an infallible inventory wall before launch. Read more here: beatweek.com/news/8720-abundance-iphone-5-initial-stack-in-millions-as-apple-loads-up-trucks

Apple is due to release iOS 5 in the fall and there are concerns, as there always are, that it will disable current methods unlocking. While there have been reports of successful jailbreaks on the beta version of the operating system that Apple has released to developing that does not mean Apple will not make changes in the final release that will come as a surprise.

Last edited:
I got a clip on belt clip & a leather holster for my iPhone with my bumper on...at iGearUSA.com

It looks like Sprint will be the next carrier of the worlds greatest phone....

It would be wiser if they released the iPhone 5 after iOS 5's launching this fall.

I agree. Not sure what why they wouldn't. Then again you could put an apple logo on a brick and people would camp overnight to be the first to have it...