What's new

YouTube not working after jailbreak?

gotmilk0112

Reaction score
So, it seems that the YouTube app is not working after I jailbroke my iPhone 4S. When I try to view a video, it brings up the player, but then instantly goes to the video info. If I try to go back to the video player, it goes right back to the info, then crashes. It does this every time, with any video, and I've got no idea how to fix it. :(

I don't have many jailbreak apps or mods installed, just SBSettings, Activator, and TVOutTuner.

gotmilk0112 said:
So, it seems that the YouTube app is not working after I jailbroke my iPhone 4S. When I try to view a video, it brings up the player, but then instantly goes to the video info. If I try to go back to the video player, it goes right back to the info, then crashes. It does this every time, with any video, and I've got no idea how to fix it. :(

I don't have many jailbreak apps or mods installed, just SBSettings, Activator, and TVOutTuner.

It might be a problem with the TVoutTuner. My iPhone 4S is jailbroke and my YouTube app works fine.

ah, yeah, it was that. One of the settings messes with video (the info says so), I switched it off and YouTube works fine. Yay.