What's new

Youtube keeps buffering,can't view anything.

ajaib9

Reaction score
Everytime I try to go onto youtube,either through a link or directly,all it does is buffer.ive called my broadband providers,they have checked the settings,all is well.the safari works ok for Internet,but to view the youtube is impossible.unfortunantly I have updated to io6 a few weeks ago.maybe I should remove the app and retry? Please somebody help me,thank you

I would remove the app and reinstall. If it still does it I say it sounds like a wifi issue. Sometimes if our wifi is busy it slows things down and videos especially? If you are on your service provider 3G or LtE service I would contact them as well.

iPhoneMommy
~Tech Obsessed Mom~
iPhone 5 - Black - 16GB

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

Tapatalk Yo! :)

Hi, welcome to iPhoneForums. I'm Jon.

Please take some time to peruse the IPF Rules
: iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Here are some guides that may suit your needs.

iPhone Tips & Tricks

What is jailbreaking?

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sur
e

Understanding and Utilizing RedSn0w

Can I Jailbreak my iPhone on this iOS/Jailbreak Status Thread

My particular field of expertise is iOS Jailbreaking and Unlocking.

If we're talking about the Youtube stock app, you can't exactly remove it without first getting a fresh copy of it, and that only applies for the 3G, 3GS and 4 only. I would recommend trying to back up your device completely, then restore it as a new device then check out to see if the problem is still there before restoring your backup