What's new

Your top 3 unknown iPhone apps

Adding a fantastic app that i rarely used until tonight:
Fring
Group Videocalls!! With strangers ftw! Or your friends!!! It has integration with aim yahoo icq msn plus a few others.
I spent the night chattin with people from all over the world. It works on 3G fine but on wifi its amazing blazingly fast speeds and excellent call quality. The Playground feature allows you to create a topical videochat room and up to 3 others can randomly join. You can still be in call while doing other tasks on your idevice.
Does not support the HD cam in group call. And of course you have weirdos who j/o on camera for kicks. but in general its a great app.

Anyone into electrons could do worse than download 'resistor'.

Has the colour codes and how to work out resistor value in parallel etc

Very useful

Omegle chat - Talk2Strangers 3G or wifi
HubbleSite - highres hubble pics ftw + wallpaper that works!
Poynt - gas movies events food locally
Hey All,
chelseapoynt here. Thanks for the shout out AndySavage! We're happy to hear that you like us. We can be reached at poynt.com/support.html if you have any questions or concerns about the app.

PS: We are about to reach our 10 Millionth unique user - tell all your friends to download Poynt for a chance to win a 2000 dollar travel voucher! Check out Facebook.com/Poynt for details!

Keep Poynting!!!

Atomic web browser- for fullscreen browsing and tabs.

miCal- the best calendar app IMO. Plus this app is very customizable.

Pulse news- makes browsing multiple tech articles/websites/news a breeze!

Last edited:
Atomic web browser- for fullscreen browsing and tabs.

miCal- the best calendar app IMO. Plus this app is very customizable.

Pulse news- makes browsing multiple tech articles/websites/news a breeze!

three very good apps there, especially atomic web!

Unleashed said:
three very good apps there, especially atomic web!

Yeah atomic completely replaced safari for me :D! Lol

I tried to do that but the only down side to trying to do so is that when you open links in email or any other external link it automatically opens safari so it can be a pain, hopefully one day apple will allow us to change the default browser

Unleashed said:
I tried to do that but the only down side to trying to do so is that when you open links in email or any other external link it automatically opens safari so it can be a pain, hopefully one day apple will allow us to change the default browser

Agreed! Maybe cydia will make a tweak? I'd believe that'd come sooner! :D

I did not think about that! :) you are right, I bet we will see something in Cydia long before apple even think about adding such a feature

Unleashed said:

Ok, let the newer guy educate you... LOL

Yes there is a tweaks in Cydia that I currently use, it is called BrowserChanger. It will not only work with Atomic but it works with a LOT of browser, If it was not for that I will never try anythor browser.

Unleashed said:

Ok, let the newer guy educate you... LOL

Yes there is a tweaks in Cydia that I currently use, it is called BrowserChanger. It will not only work with Atomic but it works with a LOT of browser, If it was not for that I will never try anythor browser.

lol there are so many tweaks out there its hard to keep track of them all especially since I have not been jailbroken since the first ios 5 beta.. but that will be another must tweak to add to the list

lol there are so many tweaks out there its hard to keep track of them all especially since I have not been jailbroken since the first ios 5 beta.. but that will be another must tweak to add to the list

Oh I understand... I'm just picking... lol The way I see those tweaks is that if you don't have the use for it, you will not be looking for them.

Having Dolphin as a brower was cool but the email links was killing me, that's why I started searching for something like this. :D

lol Froggy. this is a must though if you like browsers such as atomic web, ipad users get tabbed browsing but not iphone