What's new

Yosemite Is Here.

Thanks guys, but those options don't change the font or view for the Safari toolbar. I can change it for almost any other font for viewing, just not the toolbar. I've looked. For eons, I've looked! LOL! It's been a problem for me through the past versions and I was hoping they would change it. Oh well.

That's too bad that you can't increase the font in the "address and search" area. I guess I hadn't noticed how small the print was.

I do, however, like that we can increase the font on the page by just a toggle button. Very nice indeed. I've also re-added the mail and print button tab back to my tool bar too. Very cool!

That's too bad that you can't increase the font in the "address and search" area. I guess I hadn't noticed how small the print was.

I do, however, like that we can increase the font on the page by just a toggle button. Very nice indeed. I've also re-added the mail and print button tab back to my tool bar too. Very cool!
Yes I added those buttons too, It is great that we can make the font bigger there and then on the page, Previously I was doing that in Safari prefs, Its much more convenient now.

I guess I should have been a little clearer in my "rant". It's actually the Favorites and Tab toolbar that I have the issue with. The search, address toolbar doesn't have font. I use the "Favorites" bar quite a bit. I have about 20 "Favorite" links in that particular toolbar. And then there is the "Tab" bar as well. Carol, when your eyes hit that presbyopia stage, you will appreciate my rant. LOL!

I guess I should have been a little clearer in my "rant". It's actually the Favorites and Tab toolbar that I have the issue with. The search, address toolbar doesn't have font. I use the "Favorites" bar quite a bit. I have about 20 "Favorite" links in that particular toolbar. And then there is the "Tab" bar as well. Carol, when your eyes hit that presbyopia stage, you will appreciate my rant. LOL!
I'm already there Mary....lol.

I see, what you mean Mary. My sight isn't what it used to be back 10 years ago. I also need glasses for driving/distance. Reading is still fairly good. However, when the font on anything is a little too small-I do grab the glasses when my contacts aren't in! :)