What's new

Would you go into space?

SweetPoison

Reaction score
beam.gif

The cost is $200K. You ticket is paid for.

Would you go?

I don't fly ~ and there is no way in hell I am flying in a match box.

Yes definitely. Are you referring to the upper atmosphere trip that the Virgin Shuttle will offer or an actual trip in to space?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I, personally, wouldn't pay 2K for it. However... if my ticked is payfor like you're leading me to believe, then where do I sign up?!? :)

Yes definitely. Are you referring to the upper atmosphere trip that the Virgin Shuttle will offer or an actual trip in to space?

Could be. I just heard the tail end of a news thingy. Then they offered this scenario at the end of it. You would go, babe? Seriously?

I, personally, wouldn't pay 2K for it. However... if my ticked is payfor like you're leading me to believe, then where do I sign up?!? :)

You too? I have not found one soul that would not go but me!

Not just yes but Hell Yes.

I'll take any kind of flying, even better if it's paid for by someone else. One of the perks of working for the airport, at least I'm around aircraft all day. Have a buddy with a Nanchang (think Chinese AT-6 Texan), taking a ride with him next month. Hell, Obama was here this week, I was thinking of borrowing one of the support C-17's for a lunchtime ride :)

Could be. I just heard the tail end of a news thingy. Then they offered this scenario at the end of it. You would go, babe? Seriously?

You too? I have not found one soul that would not go but me!

Yes I would still go. I think it would be an awesome experience. Its not we would be would be going to Mars. The upper orbit trips only last about half an hour. We would be back before you know it. ;)

Yes I would still go. I think it would be an awesome experience. Its not we would be would be going to Mars. The upper orbit trips only last about half an hour. We would be back before you know it. ;)

umm...it takes three days to get to the moon. Helloooooooooo? Three days. I.don't.think.so.

I'd go!! Imagine the image of the earth taken from the iPhone 4S.



SweetPoison said:
umm...it takes three days to get to the moon. Helloooooooooo? Three days. I.don't.think.so.

It takes 4 days to go from California to Maryland.

If it was all paid for to take this trip i would definitely go, its a once in a life time opportunity. You never know, i might stay