What's new

Would u upgrade your existing iphone to an iphone 5s YAY or NAY and why

Mannie

Reaction score
Would u upgrade your existing iphone to an iphone 5S yay or nay and why

Nay they just did the usual repackaged their old phone with a couple minor gimmicks . I'll wait till they make it bigger the 5 is just too small .

I will be upgrading to the S for sure, reason why? I like its features and what it has to offer, its not a huge upgrade but im happy with the upgrades. though ill probably skip the iphone 6 and get the 6S

Honestly NOPE... while I am not all that thrilled with my iPhone 5 the 2 new phones just do not offer me anything that I would spend as much as 99 cents to buy...

Bob G..

I'm currently using 4S and I still love it. I was thinking about the 5c, but now I'm starting to lean towards the power of the 5S. Personally I think the 5S is butt ugly, while the 5C is quite attractive in its simple design. The gold 5S is just hideous.

If it was free, yes. Why? Because, well, it's free... Lol.

But on a serious note, until it's released and developers/hackers get the full extent of what the pros and cons of the new A7 is capable of and all the bugs that it'll definitely have for the first few iOS', I probably won't pressure my company to give us the 5S.

nope just smoke and mirrors though I LOVE my iphone the Galaxy 4 s is going to kill the iphone unless iPhone 6 comes out soon and with better/larger screen and bigger/better camera...I do photography and that small change in f stop doesnt motivate me to upgrade from my 4 S..the longer iphone 5 had nothing really to offer..small tweaks here and there but no REAL motivations for me..iPhone 6 better be a major change in size and camera or I may be an iphonite no longer! Hate to say it but big mistake not motivating the top of the line folks to keep buying..the Galaxy s4 is taking over the whole market and would cost me EXACTLY the same as any newer version of iPhone ...I just see no value in upgrading at all. Sorry apple sure hope you are listening to current users that you want them to upgrade and then recycle the prior versions...gotta motivate us with really new not just crumbs of so so changes to status quo...DONT DIE on us apple...have some guts for the future eh?

Nay. I stick with my 4S because some guy tested and 4S has the best WiFi range, which is critical to me. 5 is the worst about WiFi. Since 5S is just a minor improvement, mostly focused on processing power, I don't think they bothered with fixing WiFi.

I am still using - and love - my iPhone 4S, and saw no reason to upgrade to the iPhone 5 when it came out. Whilst the recent announcements of the 5s & 5c haven't changed my mind either. I would take a free upgrade if offered one by Vodafone, but I don't think either one is worth paying extra money for when my 4S is still going strong and does exactly what I want it to.

My brother is still happy with his iPhone 4 but ill be giving him my 5 when I get the 5S.

I saw one guy still rocking a iPhone of 2007 the very first one lol

Yes . Why ? , because I have sold my 5 to contribute towards the cost of the new 5s.
The return from the sale of my old five amounts to over 80% of the cost of the new 5s , therefore making the 5s a very cheap upgrade .

I did exactly the same with the previous generation phone which allowed me to add very little towards the new version .
No doubt when the next gen iPhone 6 comes out I can then sell the 5s and upgrade again with little capital needed