What's new

Words With Friends ?

Matth3w

Reaction score
Say I buy it for my wife and I on our iPhones. Can we connect and play a game but not all at once?

For example, say we start a game in the morning. Throughout the day we can check the game and maybe play a turn or two?

Picture a chess board that you leave out on a table and the game gets played as people walk by, not all at once.

Is this possible?

Say I buy it for my wife and I on our iPhones. Can we connect and play a game but not all at once?

For example, say we start a game in the morning. Throughout the day we can check the game and maybe play a turn or two?

Picture a chess board that you leave out on a table and the game gets played as people walk by, not all at once.

Is this possible?

yes and you can also play with other friends or random people. the beauty is you can have multiple games going and you play your move when it's your turn. it's fun and I usually have up to 4 games going at one time.

Is this possible?

My wife and I play about 5 games against each other at the same time thru out the day, lol. Depending on how u set up the notification for the game, it'll tell you when it's your turn.

The beauty of the game is that there is no time limit to play.

i love this game, its addictive...i have a few friends i play with and otherwise just do games against random opponents....... abble dabble is good too, similar but a bit slow loading.

I held off playing this game but as soon as I loaded it got hooked on it. I quickly purchased the full version as the adverts after each turn in the free version annoyed me quickly enough.

I'm not very good at it, I must make a lot of random people feel really good about themselves after they hand it to me.

I held off playing this game but as soon as I loaded it got hooked on it. I quickly purchased the full version as the adverts after each turn in the free version annoyed me quickly enough.

I'm not very good at it, I must make a lot of random people feel really good about themselves after they hand it to me.
=======================================

My wife and I are hooked too. We are still playing about 5 games against each other at the same time. And yes we did buy the full version also ;).

So you're not good at it? what's your username? I def. want to play against you lol. Anyways, if you ever want to play, my username is: rynorod32