What's new

Words in French

JohnA-007

Reaction score
Can someone help me with this issue.
I have an iPhone 6 running the latest iOS, when I try to rename the folder, the "Enter" button shows as "Terminé" and the space shows as "espace". (See screen grab)
I've checked both the "Language & Region" setting and "Keyboard". Everything is showing English and qwerty.
I'd appreciate any help to resolve this annoying issue. Thank you.
IMG_0753.PNG

Can someone help me with this issue.
I have an iPhone 6 running the latest iOS, when I try to rename the folder, the "Enter" button shows as "Terminé" and the space shows as "espace". (See screen grab)
I've checked both the "Language & Region" setting and "Keyboard". Everything is showing English and qwerty.
I'd appreciate any help to resolve this annoying issue. Thank you.
View attachment 30931
Thanks for the reply. This issue happens with any folder, it doesn't matter what's inside the folder.

Thanks for the suggestion to check the keyboard, What I did, was to delete all the keyboards that I don't use. This fixed the problem. Thank you again.

If you want to keep multiple keyboards, you can cycle between them with the globe key that appears on the keyboard. The space bar will tell you which keyboard is currently in use. Spellchecking etc will use the currently selected language.