What's new

With or without case

Gregsaidthat

Reaction score
How do you rock your iphone? Do most of you rock the phone with or without a case?

I switch back and forth all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

With a case. I plan to acquire some more cases to change it up. Have the plain old thin zoogue case and a stashback case. When I don't feel like carrying cards in stashback I will go back to the zoogue or get a thin "metal" case.

I plan on buying a zoogue case sometime this week. I just don't know which color I want. I thought about a wallet case but I don't know how well the case holds the items.

Hey how do you like your stashback case? I was looking at it online and the case seems big and bulky? If possible could you post a picture or two.

I have had cases. I still use a Mophie Battery case when a long day out is planned. However, for everyday use, I have a Zagg extreme protector on the back glass and a Zagg HD screen protector on the front screen.

Right now I have a luvvitt clear case which doesn't help to much for protection but keeps the phone thin.

I would love to be caseless and have a full body zagg hd on but after crapping a phone out due to my work environment I've since put the Lunatik Taktik on. It's no naked iPhone but at least I know it's protected against dust and metallics better than it was before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

definitely with,my bumper saved my iphone 5 a few weeks ago when i dropped it on concrete.

I love the look of the Lunatik's cases. when I upgrade my phone this year, I will probably go with one of them for when I am out camping and other stuff. I also have a lifeproof right now for those times I need a case to actually protect against the environment.

With a case. I plan to acquire some more cases to change it up. Have the plain old thin zoogue case and a stashback case. When I don't feel like carrying cards in stashback I will go back to the zoogue or get a thin "metal" case.

When you remove the bottom to get to your cards over time will that add any wear to the phone with scratches or scuff marks?

The stashback case comes with front and back plastic screen protectors...
It is a little bulkier due to the small room on back for cards but I don't mind it.

View attachment 10858

$image-2033006553.jpg

$image-1440785742.jpg

Last edited:
With a case to scared not to have one on incase I drop it .

I'd perfer to not use a case, but I do use a thin case now just to protect the camera lens. My i4 camera lens was scratched so bad I couldn't take photos. Nothing else on the phone had a scratch, just the camera lens. The front I protect by not setting it down on it's face. I've never had a scratch on the front or sides of any phone I've had. Why only the camera lens got so scratched and the rest of the back didn't is beyond me :)

Bumper all the way. Easy to take off when you don't want it but there for the protection when going out.

All I use is a screen thing I'm a truck driver so it sits on the dash most of the time I like it thing but that's me I have dropped it a number of time never had a problem