What's new

Wireless Charging!

I was very disappointed today when my latest Qi compatible charger turned up, you see I am a bit OCD and like things just nice, what I stupidly failed to see when I was buying this 3rd one was that the cable to it is FIXED and has a FIXED length, now this one was for by my bed to match furniture, the USB SOCKET is about 8 inches from where I want the stand to be and now I have this UGLY bundle of cable sending my OCD rocketing, with others, I have bought short cables as they take any micro USB.

So BE WARNED if choosing this wood coloured one or any other one in fact that it suits your needs.

All work perfectly by the way but will NOT charge if you have a metal magnetic plate in your phone case! Charging seems to be a bit faster than cable but depends what you are plugging it into, there are fast chargers available that I have a few of, but Apple are not upgrading the fast charging software in the X phones until next year when their ridiculously priced Qi chargers come out.

Hope this helps some people ;)

IMG_4717.JPG
IMG_3612.JPG
IMG_5676.JPG

I was very disappointed today when my latest Qi compatible charger turned up, you see I am a bit OCD and like things just nice, what I stupidly failed to see when I was buying this 3rd one was that the cable to it is FIXED and has a FIXED length, now this one was for by my bed to match furniture, the USB SOCKET is about 8 inches from where I want the stand to be and now I have this UGLY bundle of cable sending my OCD rocketing, with others, I have bought short cables as they take any micro USB.

I can understand your issue. Wonder if you could move the coiled part so it is somewhat hidden directly behind the charger, in fact on the base of it? And then could you wrap it with decorative tape? Heck, they make all sorts of colored duct tape, do they have a "wood" look? LOL! Just a thought. At the very least, I would put the coiled part either closer to the base or to the wall, so it's not right in the middle.

Can there be such a thing as a password for the hide album?