What's new

Windows mail on iPhone 4

newtoiphone

Reaction score
Hi i am new to this forum and also to Apple bought my first Macbook Air and iPhone 4 just recently, my question is how do i make a new email account on my iPhone i use windows mail on vista when i try to open an account on iPhone, it has said can not open with ssl and do i want to proceed with out ssl can some one on here guide me through this just a bit confusing for me lol i go into mail on the iPhone and click other it asks me for name ? address, i presume this is my email address i use, pass word again i presume this is my original pass word, and then description please help as i am a little worried i will do some thing wrong and then not be able to use the phone at all .

cheer's

I suppose your answer depends on which account you want to activate on your iPhone. If it's Hotmail, then it's very easy. GMail is a snap. Others -- not sure BUT I tested Google Search and it gave links to all sort of sites that would answer your question. So...... use Google. Also, use the iPhone User's Manual that's in your iPhone's Safari Bookmarks, in the Mail chapter. The solutions are all there.