What's new

Will 4.1 be released today

i think its going to be released on the 8th

i was told the 8th also, im told the uk apple stores are saying the 8th

yeah i was doing some browsing on the web about the 4.1 fw and i cant remember exactly what website said it but i remember it being the 8th, do you think if i upgraed to 4.1 already the release on the 8th will be different? because im not sure if my version was still in beta or not, and the one being released to the public most likely wont be in beta right?

i think its going to be released on the 8th

yeah i was doing some browsing on the web about the 4.1 fw and i cant remember exactly what website said it but i remember it being the 8th, do you think if i upgraed to 4.1 already the release on the 8th will be different? because im not sure if my version was still in beta or not, and the one being released to the public most likely wont be in beta right?

well the ones now are in beta and some gold version, but yes they are in testing stages and most likely have some bugs in it. and the one from itunes is never beta.. so some are happy downloading betas but i never dl it from any where but itunes, not that its always very stable from there but i trust betas not at all. but saying that when i was on windows for me ie 8 beta was more stable then final release lol

well the ones now are in beta and some gold version, but yes they are in testing stages and most likely have some bugs in it. and the one from itunes is never beta.. so some are happy downloading betas but i never dl it from any where but itunes, not that its always very stable from there but i trust betas not at all. but saying that when i was on windows for me ie 8 beta was more stable then final release lol

lol dang ie8 beta was back in the day lol, i used to run windows also now im a full on mac guy, but yeah ill probably wait till the official release comes out and update it, not that im seeing any problems yet although its only been a couple of days, but ill update it just to update it

Just finished downloading on iTunes and it is installing now. Took about 1 hour to download.

mine took 5 minutes to download. im pretty hesitant in installing it. i want it to be jailbroken :(

mine took 5 minutes to download. im pretty hesitant in installing it. i want it to be jailbroken :(

Well game centre is completely useless as there is absolutely nothing on it. The camera takes some HDR pics now, can barely see a difference. Thats it on first inspection.

Only reason I updated was because I had made soo many changes to my phone I thought it would be good to go back to square one and sort of get everything back in the right place again. I don't regret updating, but it's not really worth it to be honest.

All depends on how much you rely on your jailbreak. I will definitely be re-jailbreaking it once 4.1 is hacked as I honestly believe without a jailbreak, the iPhone sort of only feels like half a phone.

Well game centre is completely useless as there is absolutely nothing on it. The camera takes some HDR pics now, can barely see a difference. Thats it on first inspection.

Only reason I updated was because I had made soo many changes to my phone I thought it would be good to go back to square one and sort of get everything back in the right place again. I don't regret updating, but it's not really worth it to be honest.

All depends on how much you rely on your jailbreak. I will definitely be re-jailbreaking it once 4.1 is hacked as I honestly believe without a jailbreak, the iPhone sort of only feels like half a phone.

Well basically im on 4.0.2 now so i cant jailbreak anyways. I guess i have nothing to lose since theres no jailbreak for 4.0.2 and if there is one it wpuld b for 4.1 and ill need to update to it anyways. I guess ill pull the trigger soon :x

No 4.1 for me until jailbreak. I cannot live without MCleaner. :)

If they'd allow us to have a firewall in the App Store, I wouldn't need to jailbreak at all.

The other stuff that comes with jailbreaking (for me) is peripheral and unimportant. But something like iBlacklist or MCleaner is essential.

its taking me 3 hrs to DL the new update for the iphone is this because its so new ?? or is my 2 year old mac is to blame!!

Took me about 5 minutes to download. Didnt install yet ;)