What's new

Will 4.1 be released today

Ill have to wait, even if its released since I want to keep my jailbreak.

any one else notice that the apple website says download itunes 10 then you click it and it says iTunes 9.2.1 for Mac OS X lmao

yea i def sat there and was like nice new iTunes....but then realized I was just re-downloading the version I already had. But good news is that today I'm downloading the new iTunes so hopefully everything goes good

ahh im crossing my fingers so the sooner this will be released the sooner it can be jailbroken :D

ahh im crossing my fingers so the sooner this will be released the sooner it can be jailbroken :D

well they did say next week so it wont be later then friday and i doubt it will be at the end of the week im hoping monday lol but more likely to be wednesday.. well see :)

Yeah forget me caring about losing my jailbreak (and i've put some serious time into customising my phone) I just want that gaming center thing. The game they were playing on the show looked immense!

Yeah forget me caring about losing my jailbreak (and i've put some serious time into customising my phone) I just want that gaming center thing. The game they were playing on the show looked immense!

You know you can get game center to work natively on your 40. Or 4.0.1 iphone. Not exactly sure of the method but i remember its very easy to get. Just look on this or sinfuliphone forum.

thats why i stopped jailbreaking because i would spend so much time making my own theme customising the phone so much then have to re do it all every firmware upgrade. it became too much hassle and the backup app for jailbreak never worked, maybe some one else will make another that works

Well I'm trying to package everything i've done all into one winterboard theme. That would make it very very..... very easy for me to get everything back after I jailbreak.

Thing is unless there's something I genuinely want from a new firmware, I'm not always that fussed about updating. So most of the time I won't bother. I think though because this phone is fairly new still, 4.1 will basically be the first proper update the phone has had. So I think it's a good idea to just refresh the thing and start over.

i put everything in a folder and had a backup of my theme i would upload with ssh each time... i always upgrade even if there is nothing worth upgrading for i cant stand being on a old firmware, not sure why i care but oh well

i put everything in a folder and had a backup of my theme i would upload with ssh each time... i always upgrade even if there is nothing worth upgrading for i cant stand being on a old firmware, not sure why i care but oh well

haha im the same way man, its not only you dont worry =P