What's new

Tried jailbreaking need help

iphone2015

Reaction score
When i get my phone should i go through itunes to back anything up even know i dont have anything to backup? Contacts data etc? Unless it would delete my software if i jailbreak Absinthe first? The seller that sending me the phone left it where its at hes been on wifi and it works grt. So its not at the itunes connect screen. Is it ok just plug in and jailbreak?

Before doing my jailbreak with Absinthe should i be on wifi or does it matter? I also updated to 6.1.3 Can i do Absinthe?

Last edited:
I tried the absinthe 2.0.4 im on 6.1.3 and i did the downgrade baseband to 6.0 and did it wrong now itunes doesnt recognize my phone. Please i need help how do i restore without itunes. Im on 11.1 ver should i downgrade itunes for device to be noticed? Im stuck im was on 05.16.08

Absinthe is iOS 5.0.1 and 5.1.1. iOS 6.0 - 6.1.2 is Evasi0n. And 6.1.3 is tethered with RedSn0w and Sn0wBreeze

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

I think im stuck because i went to 6.0 firmware and but absinthe shows 5.1.1 how can i at least just get back to itunes recognizing my phone. And ill just restore. Im at a mode where it says enter language and country but thats it goes back to connect to itunes. i can slide to turn off

Put the device into DFU mode and restore.

Also, keep your posts in a single thread since they all relate to the same device.

restore in jailbreak? im at 5.1.1 but baseband is 6.0 i think. i tired to do the 6.1.3 and firmware ipad baseband and messed up i dont know what it is but it will connect to itunes finish reboot and could not restore

Last edited:
This is why you need to keep ALL posts on the same device in ONE thread. Your information does not correlate at all. You said you were on 5.1.1, 6.0 AND 6.1.3. You talked about 05.16.08 and 06.15.00 basebands, and you're talking about iTunes versions.

"Restore in jailbreak" is a contradiction in itself.

ok but what do i do for my phone any ideas all jailbreaks fail absinthe redsnow and evasion

1) You're randomly running tools.

2) You have no understanding what each of those tools does.

3) You're going online and just mooching off of instructions and guesswork rather than understanding how the device/iOS/jailbreak works.

If you can't grasp what jailbreaking is, or what it does to the device and understand the difference between the tools, iOS and how they coincide, then you don't need a jailbreak, or you're probably just jailbreaking to pirate.

you dont know who i am im just looking for help. i dont think youe nice saying mooching ok. im new at all this

Read the necessary/relevant guides here. There's a guide for every question you have. If you read them, maybe you'll get an understanding of how everything works.