What's new

Wifi

Embob1089

Reaction score
I turn on wifi and search and I come up with nothing some 1 help pleaseeeeeeeeee

I turn on wifi and search and I come up with nothing some 1 help pleaseeeeeeeeee

Hi there...when you do search are you certain there is available wifi for your iPhone to pick up? Also, the initial set up when I connected to my home network was to insert my network password. Have you done that?

BTW...I just deleted your other post as it was a duplicate of this one. Please do not do this since it makes it hard for other members to read and help you of there are multiple threads of the same topic present. It is also against forum rules.

Define nothing. There should be an error or something of the sort that pops up.

Maybe you're too far from the Wifi connection and router, because my Wifi doesn't work when I'm not in the room the router is located and if I'm standing infront of the router I only get 2 Wifi bars rather than the usual 3, if I'm in another room I get none or only 1. If you're more than maybe 15m away from your router you won't have a solid connection or no connection and it won't pop-up in search so get infront of your Wif router.

Many Thanks,
ASSASINATERZ

I am sat right next to the wifi box and still nothing