What's new

wifi issues since 10.3.3 (14G60) update

Andymon

Reaction score
Each time i have updated iOS I have had issues with connecting to wifi that has a password. I have done all the usual stuff such as airplane mode on and off, forget the network, reset all the network settings and it has worked on previous updates.
Since this last update nothing has worked. I have spoken with apple on chat, phone and have just spent most of this afternoon at the apple store with an apple genius who has renewed my software and started my 6s plus as a new phone.
He could not get it to connect to any personal hotspots in the shop but assured me it would be fine, on arrival at home i cannot connect to the wifi.
I still get the same messages; either 1. cannot connect to wifi or 2. the password is incorrect.
We have five other iPhones (no other 6s plus) and two mac book pro's and have no issues with the other apple products.
I cannot connect to the router even if I am the only one in the house.

It is not just my router either, I cannot connect to any router with a password!

Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it? All help and ideas welcome before I re-book another afternoon with a genius.