What's new

Why hulu plus?

gabbles

Reaction score
I'm pretty upset about this. I see no reason to have to pay 8 bucks a month for something free on my computer, and I see no reason for them to charge it.

Then dont pay it!
I think its ridiculous too.

Free CHUPACABRA GAME!
cHUPAcABRA-SLIDE-NEW-RELEASE.jpg

As a consumer, we have to have standards. We can't let them charge us monthly to have on our iPhone what we have perfectly free online! They already started advertising out the wazoo, why advertise as a free service and then turn around and charge for the app on the phone? Imagine how upset people would be if they started charging monthly for the facebook app. Why should this be different?

8$ is a bit much , but I think we been lucky to have it free on computer.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the desktop's version eliminates ads and allows viewing of older episodes. It may be the same for the mobile version.

It does, but I'm perfectly willing to put up with the ads and limited episodes as long as it's free. Good thing netflix's heads are in the right place.

I don't have apple tv. iPhone is the second apple product I've ever owned besides the nano and it might be the last if I'm gonna be charged every time I breathe on it.