What's new

Why did I do this?

Sell it and get an iPhone, unless you gave to give the carrier back the phone?

Can we just fast forward to my upgrade date in November?? I am going crazy! Or does someone want to lend me an iphone as a favor until I can upgrade LOL
I'll have to use someone else's upgrade on my Verizon service in February. :D

I'll have to use someone else's upgrade on my Verizon service in February. :D

I wish that was an option. My husband just upgraded this past February.

Sell it and get an iPhone, unless you gave to give the carrier back the phone?

If I sell it I won't get what an iphone e costs. I can't spend my own money. It'd have to be an even swap.

Ugggghhhhh

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

Though I will enjoy a little larger screen too for my eyes' sake (even though my hands are small and my 5S is perfect for 1-hand operation), I will still wait until the iOS 8 jailbreak is out before I upgrade. An iPhone without a jailbreak is useless to me with the way I use my phone. Little larger screen will be very welcomed, though. :)

So i go online through Verizon and price my "trade-in" on my S4. Usually we trade in our old iphones and it pays for and gives us a credit towards our new phones! I go online to see what I can get and OMG!!! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! $120!? I am used to getting $300+ for my iphones! GRRRRR I can't wait to get back to my iPhone life....miserable for 7 more months I guess. I am crying over here :(

So i go online through Verizon and price my "trade-in" on my S4. Usually we trade in our old iphones and it pays for and gives us a credit towards our new phones! I go online to see what I can get and OMG!!! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! $120!? I am used to getting $300+ for my iphones! GRRRRR I can't wait to get back to my iPhone life....miserable for 7 more months I guess. I am crying over here :(
Yes Android phones are worth very little even when not very old and in good order, That's the good thing about iPhones, They hold their money.

I wish I had a back up iphone but we don't. Does anyone want to lend me anything from 4s on until november? (Verizon) I have protective cases to keep it safe and I'd replace it if anything did happen?

I really am desperate now but no one in my family has their old phone lying around as they sold them or traded them in.

This is awful LoL. My husband keeps saying "I told you so"

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I'm not in such a hurry for a larger screen that I would give up my iPhone 5 for an Android of any size. If the iPhone 6 stays at a 4" screen, then that's what I'll get. I would like to see a 4.7" for the 6 though.

It will be 4.7, no worries there. I am concerned about fitting a big enough battery in a chassis as thin as the current iTouch and power an HTC One sized screen. Not to mention more pixels per inch means even more power required.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 2

Got an iphone 5 on swappa. I've got my galaxy up on there too. Hopefully it sells. I'll be back to normal in no time!!

~ Beth ~

Rumor has it that Apple will have a 4.7 and 5.5. Personally, I am not an iPhone user but my wife is. I currently have the GS5 and going to the LG G3 at the end of the month.

I am not a rah rah Apple or rah rah Android person but once you have a 5.2 or 5.5 screen it's hard to go back.

Rumor has it that Apple will have a 4.7 and 5.5. Personally, I am not an iPhone user but my wife is. I currently have the GS5 and going to the LG G3 at the end of the month.

I am not a rah rah Apple or rah rah Android person but once you have a 5.2 or 5.5 screen it's hard to go back.

Yes it's been tough. We'll see what happens with the 6!

~ iPhoneMommy ~