What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

^^^ they will with the fingerprint censor and 64 bit like the 5s

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

^^^ they will with the fingerprint censor and 64 bit like the 5s

I'll be on board. Hoping they'll keep the 4" screen. I'm really quite happy with that size honestly.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!

I wouldn't mind a bigger screen too. Not tall, but wide. I still think way back to when I had my palm centro....geez, that screen was tiny. I was so proud to show off pictures on that phone too!! ;)

Phones have come a long way since than!

I wouldn't mind a bigger screen too. Not tall, but wide. I still think way back to when I had my palm centro....geez, that screen was tiny. I was so proud to show off pictures on that phone too!! ;)

Phones have come a long way since than!
They really have, My first was a Nokia and i thought it was the bees knees, I suppose it was at the time.....Hey i see a thread here :)

I am trying to think if mine was a Motorola. It was a brick. No flip just all in the surface.
I can't remember the model number but it was the latest at that time.....I didn't even know how to change the sim at first...My son that that was hilarious lol.

Saw an article from yahoo stating apple is going to have the ability to run two apps at a time? Anyone hear this?

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I had all the nextel phones then the palms then blackberries

You guys and girls watching the apple event ?!?!?!

Absolutely! My "5" is getting long in the tooth! But, I *still* love it... I had three different Android flagships (2 from HTC & 1 from Motorola--the Razr) and I always longed for another device within a month or two! So, yes, I have loved my iPhone 5 since I first got it, but it's time to retire him!

My wife said I can get an iPhone 6 if I get rid of my old phones.

mobile-phones.jpg