What's new

Who's ready to upgrade to the iPhone6?

*raises hand* Currently on the iPhone 5 and I'll be buying the iPhone 6, I resisted the urge to buy the 5S for just this reason :)

This is me too!! I'm so resisting the urge to get the 5s...but this iPhone 5 is getting old! I'm eligible for an upgrade now so as soon as it's available to order, I'l be getting it! For now, I'll just enjoy the extra $10 per month discount on my bill from Verizon ;)

yva5ura5.jpg

Can't wait

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

I can't wait!?!? Like literally I can't wait! Hurry up! :)

~ iPhoneMommy ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I used to tell the members....It's only rumour and speculation ect ect .....I'm just as bad now, This year is exciting :)

Indeed! I'm not holding my breath for a larger screen this year, but I know that anything Apple makes will be amazing. It's been that way for a while and I don't see them changing now.

Indeed! I'm not holding my breath for a larger screen this year, but I know that anything Apple makes will be amazing. It's been that way for a while and I don't see them changing now.
Yes I'm getting iPhone 6 regardless of what it comes with, I really do think though that the bigger screen is coming this time.

I want the bigger screen as well. My note 3's screen is gigantic, and the current iPhone offerings are a little too small for my taste.. A 4.7 inch screen seems like it would be perfect! Regardless, I'll still upgrade to the 6 when it's released. :)

I want the bigger screen as well. My note 3's screen is gigantic, and the current iPhone offerings are a little too small for my taste.. A 4.7 inch screen seems like it would be perfect! Regardless, I'll still upgrade to the 6 when it's released. :)

Yep, a 4.7 screen would be the "sweet spot". I had an htc Evo 4G and loved the screen size.

Only if they release a 6c variant. If not, I'll be holding out.

Sent from a larger than life device using Tapatalk!