What's new

Who's Going To Pre-order iPhone 8 This coming Friday?

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you going to Pre-order iPhone 8?
Which model, what color and storage will go for?

Are you going to Pre-order iPhone 8?
Which model, what color and storage will go for?

Not me. I have a perfectly serviceable and fully operational iPhone 6s Plus 128GB. A lot of life left in this device yet.

What I DO want is an iPhone X 256GB.

I can but dream....!!! [emoji4]

I just hope that ordering opens on time this year for the UK...
Last year it didn't and all the early slots had gone by time I could order.
In fact looking back I think it's been late for us many times.

I like the new ones but my 7 is only 9 months old and it looks as good as the day I removed it from the box.

I think the average person replaces their phone every 3 years now.

But I wonder what the average is for iPhone users as well as the people on this forum?

I'm so ready to order my iPhone 8 Plus tomorrow....
Fingers crossed that ordering opens on time.

You may want to try ordering through the Apple Store app. You can select the colour and storage capacity in advance, then add your choice to your favourites. it will save a few seconds when ordering. after opening the app, go to your account page, add AppleCare+ tap on add to bag and go through the checkout process.

You may want to try ordering through the Apple Store app. You can select the colour and storage capacity in advance, then add your choice to your favourites. it will save a few seconds when ordering. after opening the app, go to your account page, add AppleCare+ tap on add to bag and go through the checkout process.
Thank you...
Last year online ordering was late too but as you say that can save seconds which can make all the difference.

I like the new ones but my 7 is only 9 months old and it looks as good as the day I removed it from the box.

I think the average person replaces their phone every 3 years now.

But I wonder what the average is for iPhone users as well as the people on this forum?

I'm with you, I have the 7 and intend to get maybe 4 years out of it. Really happy with it... the X is beautiful will be a whole lot cheaper by the time I'm ready to buy... lol