What's new

Who's getting the iPad 3 ?

chantelle310 said:
Im away till the 20th darnnnn that will be killer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully Bestbuy will have preorder.

The second Apple places it on their store, I will order one.

I'm always the first in line at the Apple Store in our area and the first to have one. :) That's for iPhones. I just bought my iPad2 6 months ago. So not sure I'll be first in line for a 3. And I just bought a MBPro a few weeks ago so I'm tapped out for cash.

They always let the people who stand in line at the stores to get theirs first - even before the pre-order people. That's been my experience. But that retina display, if true, will be amazing.

Really, the " New iPad" ? That's the best name they came up with. WOW

nice one for getting through the lag...what model did you go for?

I originally was trying to order the Black 32GB WiFi. But after 4 failures I said "what the heck, next time I try I will go big" and got the Black 64GB WiFi. Went ahead and had it shipped to my office instead of picking it up.

nicely done! if the store ever works i am going to get the wifi+4G 64GB black.. was tempted with the white one but maybe next time. I gotta check out these LTE speeds

Quick question for you guys that allready own an ipad. When i get mine (hopefully soon as i get back off holiday) ill more than likely be downgrading my laptop to a notebook because i know i wont be using it much atall, just for itunes, to do any jailbreaks needed and to download files etc. is a notebook good enough to do all these things on or would you recommend keeping the laptop (only had it since july last year)

Quick question for you guys that allready own an ipad. When i get mine (hopefully soon as i get back off holiday) ill more than likely be downgrading my laptop to a notebook because i know i wont be using it much atall, just for itunes, to do any jailbreaks needed and to download files etc. is a notebook good enough to do all these things on or would you recommend keeping the laptop (only had it since july last year)

i would keep the laptop myself,you might need the disc drive.

i would keep the laptop myself,you might need the disc drive.

Disk drive isnt really somthing i use that much. If push came to shove theres other laptops in the house i could use one of those. Just the basics i need such as USB little bit of word processing and itunes.

you just need a os.. windows linux or osx to have the ability to download the jailbreak tools like redsn0w or what ever jailbreaks the newer firmware