What's new

Who's getting the iPad 3 ?

One of my coworkers wife bought an iPad2 just the other day. He came to work and told me about it, being it was their first Apple device. I told him, man, I would have waited til the iPad3 comes out in a few weeks or so. He called Best Buy and they are going to allow him to return it for a full refund.

96magnumram said:
One of my coworkers wife bought an iPad2 just the other day. He came to work and told me about it, being it was their first Apple device. I told him, man, I would have waited til the iPad3 comes out in a few weeks or so. He called Best Buy and they are going to allow him to return it for a full refund.

I really like BB I buy all of phones and iPad's from them. Just yesterday I exchange my Lifeproof case that I brought from them back in Nov. I damaged the case and I was able to get a new one with no questions ask. I plan on getting my iPad 3 or HD or whatever they name it from them.

There won't be two iPads. For months I've heard it will be called the iPad HD. I doubt they would make it smaller...

Quicksilver7714 said:
Apple won't release a larger tablet then the current 9.8" iPad. There is a minimal possibility that they will release a tablet in the 7" range as each device on their lineup serves a specific function. A 7" iPad would cut into the sales of the iTouch and current iPad models. It might help gain some sales but it would be taking a bite out of the current sales for those other products.

It's a bad marketing get strategy having to many similar devices fighting for market share. Just look at GM, they had basically the same vehicles on several platforms and they were fighting each other for market share. In the long run GM ended up discontinuing several brands.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

I didn't mean bigger than the current iPad. I meant an iPad 3 (9.8") and a smaller 7" iPad HD. The 9.8" device is obviously the larger iPad I was referring to and the 7" device the smaller one.

Unleashed said:
if apple sell a 16/32/64 and 128GB model what one will you all go for?

I would like to have the 64, but I'm probably going to get the 32.

The aussie press was going bananas over the fact some screen shots of the ipad3 had no home button, thought it was hillarious!

I will be buying the ipad3, though i may wait til a little late in the life cycle.

The aussie press was going bananas over the fact some screen shots of the ipad3 had no home button, thought it was hillarious!

I will be buying the ipad3, though i may wait til a little late in the life cycle.

yeah and they did not think it could of been the ipad in landscape mode.. 3 more days and we find out

3 more days and it'll be a traffic free day as everyone will be queuing up outside the apple stores *bliss*

iHolophyte

3 more days and it'll be a traffic free day as everyone will be queuing up outside the apple stores *bliss*

iHolophyte

its not actually going on sale in 3 days, tim cook will announce the ipad 3 and then X amount of weeks later we will see it, I am guessing mid march.

chantelle310 said:
One more day dde01dde01

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh yeahhhh! Just read but we will know for sure tomorrow, that next Friday the 16th is when it will be availably for the public to buy.