What's new

Who's buying the HomePod?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
apple-homepod-349.jpg

So who's planning on buying the Apple HomePod when it comes out later this year?

Since I don’t have any sort of home sound system, I’ll probably not be getting it.

Do you know if you will able to chain them? For example, if I'm playing a song on one in the kitchen, can I set one up in the living room to echo what the first one is doing?

Do you know if you will able to chain them? For example, if I'm playing a song on one in the kitchen, can I set one up in the living room to echo what the first one is doing?
According to the Apple website, a HomePod is capable of detecting whether or not another HomePod is within range and I assume the two HomePods will coordinate with each other. HomePod

The more home pods you have the better your music will sound. I believe they talked about how this device is so aware of it's environment, that it adjusts when there's more than one unit detected to fill the room with great sounds.

The demo has an example of the device being great used independently in the room, versus adjusting when there's two in the same room. Connecting multiple together shouldn't be a problem, and likely what Apple is hoping to bank on. The more people buy the more money in the bank.

Last edited:
YES (holding head down), I just can't resist. Just what I've been looking for. I need about four of them (holding head down again)....LOL