What's new

Who upgraded from a 5 to 5s? Happy?

I tried to convince myself but I took a pass. First off I don't have a passcode for the phone. I know I'm taking a risk but there is NOTHING on my phone that is sensitive. All financial apps are opened with a passcode though. Soooo, the finger scanner would not be used except for buying apps. The a7 is nice but there isn't a big difference in app performance with the apps I use. Lastly, I'm happy with the ip5 camera. I will wait for the 6 with 4.8" screen (hoping!!).

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I was the same, never had a passcode until I took out a contract and thought if it got stolen what would happen if some one made some international calls? because I get unlimited local calls lol

I was the same, never had a passcode until I took out a contract and thought if it got stolen what would happen if some one made some international calls? because I get unlimited local calls lol

If that happens they will not hold you responsible. I have international dialing enabled as well. I've found two iPhones in the past and I always return them. I can't imagine how low people can be to keep something that's not theirs.

If that happens they will not hold you responsible. I have international dialing enabled as well. I've found two iPhones in the past and I always return them. I can't imagine how low people can be to keep something that's not theirs.

i cant either but it happens way too often...