What's new

Who ordered an accessory with their phone?

Maze

Reaction score
I didn't expect the phones to be shipped out before Feb 10 and ordered a car charger with my phone. I heard that the accessories aren't in so those orders are being held.

Bought all my accessories at the Verizon Store on Wednesday. Couldn't wait. My wife and I are in our sixties. Lol

I DID expect the phones to arrive ON or BEFORE the 10th because that's what Verizon had stated on their website. I ordered 2 iPhones, 2 Belkin cases, 2 car chargers and screen protectors and my order is scheduled to be delivered on Monday the 7th by 3pm, it is already on its way to California. I have no reason to believe that any items have been backordered, since it said my order had been shipped with no notes that any items are backordered.

Edit: FedEx states that my order weighs 4lbs, that seems right on for all my equipment and accessories, I expect to receive everything on Monday with no issues..

Last edited:
I too ordered a black Incipio case along with my phone, and it hasn't been shipped yet :(

I didn't expect the phones to be shipped out before Feb 10 and ordered a car charger with my phone. I heard that the accessories aren't in so those orders are being held.

You mean we have wait because we ordered accessories?

I don't think it will be held over accesories based on other posts that I have seen and that the local verizon stores around here already iphone 4 accessories out on the shelves/racks for sale.

I orded my iphone with a case, car charger and screen protectors. My tracking number was emailed earlier with expected delivery before 3 on Monday.

ordered a screen protector with mine, currently have an estimated delivery date of 2/7

I'm going to take a ride to a VZW Store today. I'd rather get my hands on the case then order it from the web.

I ordered the incipio case with mine, screen protector usually come with this case from incipio. Got my tracking number last night.