What's new

Who has SNOOPED through phone? ||SPECIAL||

snoop

Reaction score
Who has SNOOPED through phone? ||SPECIAL||

Suspect your wife is reading your text messages?
Sure your mom is reading your emails?
Certain your colleague is looking into your phone?

Wanna know if somebody is snooping through your phone?
Download the app to find out who, when, and where, and view the intruder’s photos from the crime scene.

int_5pics__no_divide.jpg

We can't stop intruders from committing the crimes, but we can show you the evidence from the crime scenes.

By using “Who Touched my Phone” intruders’ pictures are captured without their knowing. They see the armed mode YouTube video screen, and in the meantime their photos are being taken.

*** Removal of External Link per Forum Rules ***

iTunes - App Store
Who Touched my Phone for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store

Contact info:
*** Removal of External Link per Forum Rules ***

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice app, but using a password would allow for no one to snoop if they don't know
the password.

Curious. Does the user of this app have to remember to leave this as the last running app when they press the standby button? Otherwise how do you get it to function since the iOS API doesn't allow for tying into the unlock slider?

Wondering that myself.

Most AppStore apps have to basically be open to perform there designed function. You would have to like..open the app before locking it every time.lol.

XamDam said:
Nice app, but using a password would allow for no one to snoop if they don't know
the password.

This app takes a different approach.
It doesn't prevent people from snooping, it's used as a way of being certain that someone is not respecting your privacy.

Skull One said:
Curious. Does the user of this app have to remember to leave this as the last running app when they press the standby button? Otherwise how do you get it to function since the iOS API doesn't allow for tying into the unlock slider?

That's right.
It's like setting a trap.
When the situation is right you turn on the app and leave it. There's really no need for it to be on at all times.

That's right.
It's like setting a trap.
When the situation is right you turn on the app and leave it. There's really no need for it to be on at all times.

Thank you for answering my question.

zig9449 said:
Wondering that myself.

Most AppStore apps have to basically be open to perform there designed function. You would have to like..open the app before locking it every time.lol.

Yes, you should turn it on each time you want it work, but it's really not necessary to turn it on when the iPhone is in your pocket.
Turn it on when you go to sleep or when you leave the room.