What's new

Which song are you listening to on your Iphone right now!!

That was the first of 'Stompin Tom' albums I had, back in the 70's. He was always a favourote. Met him.yeive and a neighbour of his was a second officer B727 when I flew it. Good people.
TOM - RIP
I ran into him at the local Eaton’s store. At every concert he would stomp through the sheet of plywood he stood on while playing.

9D8ABD97-7424-40F2-8854-F4E8784DA59A.png

I ran into him at the local Eaton’s store. At every concert he would stomp through the sheet of plywood he stood on while playing.

Part of his finale any show was picking up the wood and shaking off the sawdust then displaying the hole he'd made with his boot. My afternoon reminiscing old times was fun. I saw him in Thorold On and Beaverton and took my Mum to a concert at Hamilton place. He 'fit better' in the smaller town halls. I always wished to go ( my early years in Toronto as a sprog pilot to the Horseshoe Tavern but never got round to it.

Part of his finale any show was picking up the wood and shaking off the sawdust then displaying the hole he'd made with his boot. My afternoon reminiscing old times was fun. I saw him in Thorold On and Beaverton and took my Mum to a concert at Hamilton place. He 'fit better' in the smaller town halls. I always wished to go ( my early years in Toronto as a sprog pilot to the Horseshoe Tavern but never got round to it.

I personally have absolutely No Idea [emoji2368] Who
this is...Sounds like he was popular.
Discover something New every day [emoji6]