Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iPhone 5S

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • My iPhone is good enough.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

NickJ

Reaction score
Now there is option in the iPhone world. The 5C is their entry level iPhone, and the 5S is the flagship.

Going to stay with my I5 for now, but if I was gonna upgrade, it would be the 5s for sure

What are the differences between I5S AND I5C? I mean i get it I5C is more coloured and stuff but I5C looks more serious! Im wondering if they I6 will have a 128GB memory ....

What are the differences between I5S AND I5C? I mean i get it I5C is more coloured and stuff but I5C looks more serious! Im wondering if they I6 will have a 128GB memory ....
As far as me concerned, the 5C replaces the 5 and the 5S do have more inside - for example A7 processor vs A6 of 5C (5). I think Apple is very clever. They discontinue the 5, but the 5C is basically the 5 with different back plate. Inside it's exactly the same. The 3 models that I see now is 4s, 5c and 5s. Therefore, I'll rather go for 5 in stead of 5C, if still available in stock, or otherwise the 5s is the obvious number one choice.....

Love the 5S looks a million dollars in that gold! Was a little disappointed with the price of the 5C seeing as though it was supposed to be a cheaper alternative. Not enough of a price difference in my opinion..... But that all depends on what kind if tariffs become available from carriers too i suppose

I voted 5S but I can't see myself replacing my 5 until an iPhone 6 comes out. The A7 chip is certainly impressive, but I would have preferred to see 128 gigs of memory. As far as the colors on either options my cover pretty much makes that point moot anyway.

I'll also echo, I would never go with the 5C because there is no way I could go back to 32 gigs. My music takes up more memory than that.

What really got me with this is this its like let go forward then go backward all at the same time to me i think its was a waste of time and effort for apple to do this then the 5s would been alot more to offer but for me to upgrade to 5s from 5 not much im gaining so ill wait for i6 js