What's new

Where is Contacts in ios7?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fiat

Reaction score
May be I am still new to ios7 that I couldn't find my "contacts" icon! I ask siri to open contacts for me, but it says: "I don't see contacts app there... " Same thing happens to my ipad. Can anyone help? Thanks (I have contacts on my mac desktop.)

Should be on your home screen.

It is impossible to delete, so that is not a concern.

It's could be in a folder somewhere.

If you can't find it you can flush it out by using Settings/General/Reset/Reset Home Screen Layout

Thanks, I found it in the "Extra" folder and got it out there. Don't know why it's in there and why siri doesn't know it's in "Extra".

On the phone, the contacts are also accessed in the Phone app. It's one of the options at the bottom.

Contacts app is generally on the bottom left of your homescreen, it's impossible to delete it, if you are not able to locate it, then there might be some sort of glitch in your iPhone. You must consult at your nearest Apple store.

Contacts app is generally on the bottom left of your homescreen, it's impossible to delete it, if you are not able to locate it, then there might be some sort of glitch in your iPhone. You must consult at your nearest Apple store.
I've found that contacts on the iPhone are found in the phone app, under contacts in the row of buttons at the bottom of the screen.

Hi, I don't know why this thread is still going? I had found the lost "Contacts" on July 26. Anyway, Thanks everyone.

You might want to try to open the 'Phone' app, and access your contacts from there :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

This thread has run its course and the OP has his answer. Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.