Where can I buy this frame for i7

dor.l

Reaction score
I like this look and feeling.

Attachments

• a234.jpg
    a234.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 706
Personally I wouldn't buy a case that cost more than the iPhone. I'd rather use the money for next years iphone.
Agreed. The purpose of a case is to protect the phone. How will you feel when you begin to see damage on such an expensive case?

Can't get my simple little brain around it, cost £1000 and only protects the edge of the iPhone.
The plus side is that there is a special place reserved for your name. Great if you're a well known person and your iPhone is sold/auctioned as collectors items.
Useless for the rest of us.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

Can't get my simple little brain around it, cost £1000 and only protects the edge of the iPhone.
The plus side is that there is a special place reserved for your name. Great if you're a well known person and your iPhone is sold/auctioned as collectors items.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
At least it's cheaper than a solid gold diamond encrusted iPhone that sells for $200,000.

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.
Actually, the conversion rate has changed so much it's only £820, a veritable bargain!

But at the rate tonite €909 l'm in Germany not the U.K. Still can't afford it, l live on the streets

Gregory Isaacs R.I.P.

At least it's cheaper than a solid gold diamond encrusted iPhone that sells for $200,000.
Yeah, I will never understand what some people must think in order to justify such a purchase. That is one instance when an iCloud locked iPhone would be worth stealing.

Personally I wouldn't buy a case that cost more than the iPhone. I'd rather use the money for next years iphone.
Wow that's toooooooo expensive. I just saw this case image online and thought it looked pretty nice