What's new

Where are podcasts stored ?

Mstikes

Reaction score
I was wondering where I can view downloaded podcasts are stored in the apple app ? I don't want to have to go through every subscription one by one to find my downloads and I often forget to delete old ones.

I would like to see a list of all the downloaded podcasts in my device as I used to do when they were stored with my songs in the music app before apple released a separate podcast app.

Thanks

Last edited:
Mstikes said:
I was wondering where I can view downloaded podcasts are stored in the apple app ? I don't want to have to go through every subscription one by one to find my downloads and I often forget to delete old ones.

I would like to see a list of all the downloaded podcasts in my device as I used to do when they were stored with my songs in the music app before apple released a separate podcast app.

Thanks

Where you go depends on if you have downloaded the podcasts app or not. If you don't have the podcasts app, video podcasts will be in the video app. Audio podcasts will be in the music app, in the other category. If you have downloaded the podcasts app, all podcasts will be in the podcasts app, both video and audio.

If you want to see a list of all your podcasts and how much memory they're using, go to Settings> General>Usage>Podcasts. You'll see something like this.

$image-4238070391.jpg

scifan57, iPhone Forums Moderator