What's new

When is your upgrade date?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just checked my eligibility date and it's 9/12/13. What's your date?

11 January 2014 but since its so close I'm wondering if my provider would be willing to upgrade me early, I'm with Vodafone!

Anyone know if thats possible?

Last edited:
I recently took out a contract with EE and with it I got a samsung galaxy S 4 and they gave me a nano sim, but I refuse to get locked phones from carriers what I do is just by it unlocked from apple then use my own sim even if my contract is another 1.6 years from ending so I would have to wait a long time for it lol

25/10/13 currently suffering with a s3 on EE (ORANGE) but will be getting a 5s on o2 asap :)

25/10/13 currently suffering with a s3 on EE (ORANGE) but will be getting a 5s on o2 asap :)

the problem with o2 is they dont offer any decent amount of data, but they are good and I cant wait to see what they offer on their LTE when it finally comes

The 1gb data will be sufficient for me as I have wifi at work and totally unlimited wifi at home so in theory I could downgrad the data bundle at a later date to save a few £££ but I dont think ill actually bother with the hassle.

I been ready to update for a while now but I don't want to lose my unlimited data