What's new

Whatsapp Messages/Images recovery app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAce

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm wondering, if you jailbreak your Iphone, would there be any chance (or an app) with which one I could recover my deleted conversations on whatsapp?
Do one of you guys know a way how it could be done, if it's possible?
It's really important to me.

Kind regards,
TheAce

Hi all, I'm wondering, if you jailbreak your Iphone, would there be any chance (or an app) with which one I could recover my deleted conversations on whatsapp? Do one of you guys know a way how it could be done, if it's possible? It's really important to me. Kind regards, TheAce
Unless your messages were backed up in iCloud, there is no way to recover them. Your last hope is that you have a backup that was made before you deleted the messages. The messages are not stored on WhatsApp servers, so they can't be recovered from there.

Here is what WhatsApp has to say about this. http://www.whatsapp.com/faq/iphone/20888066

Last edited:
You can check your backup in iTunes,iCloud, even in the phone, when you reinstall the app, you can see a backup and restore option in Whatsapp setting. I ever recover deleted messages from iTunes backup.

However, if you don't have any backup, you can use recovery tools, when I lost messages from whats app, I found a recovery software named iPhone WhatsApp Recovery which can recover WhatsApp data with backup, you can have try.

P.S. You had better not use Whatsapp until you get back lost chat history, if you use the 3rd-party tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.