What's new

Whatsapp 'last seen' time problem :(

sumiee

Reaction score
Hiyaa, i am having problems with whatsapp 'last seen' for all my contracts, when i talk to someone i am able to see that they are online however after a few minutes i am not able to see 'last seen'. does anyone know what the problem is?

i found out the silution for this issue and it WORKS

first go to: setting>>date-time>> change the date to be tomorow (24 hours ahead)

second: go to: Whatsapp>>setting>>chat setting>> advanced>> change the last timestamp from ON to OFF

third: go to: setting**>> date-time>>> set the *time to be further 24 hours ahead.

Fourth step: go back to Whatsapp>> setting>>chat setting>> advanced>> change the button to ON

You can now check Whatsapp and all works perfectly.

Finally , *you will need to go And reset the clocks to their original time

now you can view the last time stamp of your contacts

i found out the silution for this issue and it WORKS

first go to: setting>>date-time>> change the date to be tomorow (24 hours ahead)

second: go to: Whatsapp>>setting>>chat setting>> advanced>> change the last timestamp from ON to OFF

third: go to: setting**>> date-time>>> set the *time to be further 24 hours ahead.

Fourth step: go back to Whatsapp>> setting>>chat setting>> advanced>> change the button to ON

You can now check Whatsapp and all works perfectly.

Finally , *you will need to go And reset the clocks to their original time

now you can view the last time stamp of your contacts

My WhatsApp last login time isn't working too well... sometimes they could see me online but most of the time my friends would say that I am offline and last seen few days back... do i need to do that each time i log in to WhatsApp?
thank you

I also faced this problem in my iPhone , I have checked all settings in my phone but the problem is not solved.
I think some bug in whatsapp.

Well I followed the steps and now I cant see any of my friends Last seen timestamp... wheras before it was only half of them. :(
Annoying

Didnt work for me and now i cant see any of my friends last seen wheras before it was only about half of them.
Annoying.

Whatsapp had some issues and there were lots of people circulating the message on sending out to 18 friends and all. Seems like it's back to normal for me now anyways.