What's new

What's your Theme?

I downloaded silex hd cool theme but how do I get my apps to not block the weather and time?

Reel Tight said:
I downloaded silex hd cool theme but how do I get my apps to not block the weather and time?

Gridlock allows you control over where you icons are positioned, and Iconoclasm allows you to change to different icon layouts. Most folks use one or both of these together to get the result they want.

+1 Leigh.

I'd definitely recommend Gridlock. It's a paid tweak, but at least you don't have the aggravating app shadows that iBlank (free) leaves. :)

My springboard weather seems to change with how it is outside.. when its raining or cloudy I see it on my springboard.. rain drops or clouds moving across the screen lol and yes I am easily exited with these cydia toys.

I like the silex hd theme but how do I change the city for the weather widget?

I like the silex hd theme but how do I change the city for the weather widget?

The themes that I've used have a config file that allows you to change to your city check here

var/stash/themes/ silexhd theme

Let me know what you think not complete yet

$image-3001878381.jpg

Thanks ! And it's a mixture of black apple HD & HD icons the only thing I'm having trouble with getting the spring jumps to work correctly I'll post pictures again when fully complete once again thanks !

Thanks ! And it's a mixture of black apple HD & HD icons the only thing I'm having trouble with getting the spring jumps to work correctly I'll post pictures again when fully complete once again thanks !

I have a devil of a time getting the Spring Jumps set up but thanks to G-Weezy I finally succeeded .

$photo.jpg

Damn that's a pretty sick theme the weather is cool I wanna put something like that as mine as good ideas for a good one ?

Is there an App there will let me close Cydia because it won't let me close it from here because of the size of app

$image-336377645.jpg