What's new

What's your Theme?

Hi, am new to this community. Did some reading and it becomes time i thank everyone who unwillingly helped me out the past couple of weeks.

I do learn more and more, am a member of xda for a long time but switched to the iphone a couple of months ago.

I am using AIR in winterboard and Blue Steel in dreamboard as my main screen, a bit minimalistic, but i like that.

Cheers,
Arnold

Here's mine, still tweaking. I want rid of the slider but unsure what to delete

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761550.563682.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761550.563682.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 796
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761560.561756.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761560.561756.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 779
  • $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761572.030846.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1327761572.030846.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 809
  • $image-216872957.jpg
    $image-216872957.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 548
  • $image-73099773.jpg
    $image-73099773.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 544
  • $image-2930378359.jpg
    $image-2930378359.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 552
Last edited:
Worked out what I needed to delete. Got the slider I want now : )

Attachments

• $image-1070744924.jpg
    $image-1070744924.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 550
Winterboard with fifty foot shadows theme. Five column spring board and five icon dock.

Attachments

• $image-143381942.jpg
    $image-143381942.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 569
  • $image-1655569201.jpg
    $image-1655569201.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 557
Can anyone recommend.a highly minimalist theme that does ls as well as the springboard. One that looks like it was made by apple, that kind of quality.

Here is my home screen (modification of UinAW 5.0 and with a LOT of help from G-Weezy). Theme is ExistenZ. I removed the RSS feed.

$photo-1.jpg$photo-2.jpg

Winterboard with fifty foot shadows theme. Five column spring board and five icon dock.

Im probably gonna use this when i jail brake my 16g iPhone 4:D

probably dumb question but can i change the background photo?!?!

Last edited:

That's pretty cool but when we have a lot of other apps than the stocked ones the icons doesn't change :( for instance "awesome notes"...
It's a pity it doesn't have more icons, loved the down bar with weather and all...

Can you please some one tell me which widget or tweak makes this bottom bar with the date and weather on this theme I quoted above? I can't find it :(

image attached, I'm talking about the last line, like the status bar but on the bottom...

Last edited:
Can you please some one tell me which widget or tweak makes this bottom bar with the date and weather on this theme I quoted above? I can't find it :(

image attached, I'm talking about the last line, like the status bar but on the bottom...

I installed this theme and this fantastic bar on the bottom with the date and weather appeared!
I really wish to know what tweak of Cydia is this... Or how can I install it in my own themes!
Thanks
Deiota

I installed this theme and this fantastic bar on the bottom with the date and weather appeared!
I really wish to know what tweak of Cydia is this... Or how can I install it in my own themes!
Thanks
Deiota

it's part of the theme. if you go over to the fiftyfootshadows forum thread i'm sure they'd hook you up with what you need to get just that. not sure if that thread is on this forum or on modmyi though. anyway. good luck.

oh and FYI, the icon pack for GLASKLART theme goes very nicely with this one. i created a custom bundle from that theme so that every icon i have and use comes up as it does in the theme.

i highly recommend getting five column spring board and five icon dock, as well as barrel 2. all can be found in cydia. you can also go to the fiftyfootshadows blog to download more of this guys photographs for the background slideshow, just remember to edit the slideindex.txt file in the Slides folder of the theme accordingly.

if all else fails and glasklart doesn't have the icon you need, try browsing them all and using a suitable substition. it's what i did in a lot of cases. i also custom made a few of the icons in photoshop.

again, good luck

PS: don't forget to change the settings.xml file with your correct weather code, otherwise you'll be getting weather from TACOMA washington forever. the temperature is given in degrees fahrenheit and that percentage next to the temperature is the chance of precipitation.

your weather code can be found in the settings.xml file there is an address which will take you to where to get your location code.

Last edited:
Im probably gonna use this when i jail brake my 16g iPhone 4:D

probably dumb question but can i change the background photo?!?!

you really have to see this thing in action in order to appreciate it. the background image is actually a background widget or sorts. it starts in an image zoomed and pans out, you fill up a slides folder in the theme with appropriately sized images and adjust some text in the slideindex.txt file and it can be any image. you can disable it too. some dude also figured out how to port the slideshow over to your lockscreen. so to answer your question, yes, you can change the background image.

Last edited by a moderator: