What's new

What's your Theme?

Mochi Theme, Minimalistic Wifi + Signal dots, Cloaky for StatusBar mods, DarkFolders7 for folder icons, Iconoclasm 2x3 dense layout, Springtomize 3 for 75% icon size on Pages, Dock and in Folders, Zeppelin for Mini Finn.

68pNAWQ.png

I really need to think about "jailbreaking" more seriously....GREAT screenshots everyone.

Ok, I need to ask a question about Jailbreaking. I hear rumors that Jailbreaking (even though it looks GREAT) inhibits other aspects of a properly functioning iPhone. Is this true?

In a word: Nope!

To me, a jail break ENHANCES the phone, not inhibits it.

I do more with my jailbroken phone than can be done with a stock phone. Yet, it still works just fine.

All jailbreaking does is allow you access to the phone's operating system. Then, you can install tweaks that will make the phone run better ... for you. I have about 5 tweaks I would sorely miss if I had to go back to stock.

If you stay away from the dodgy repositories/tweaks (that mainly exist to help people steal apps/tweaks), your phone will be fine.

Marilyn

In a word: Nope!

To me, a jail break ENHANCES the phone, not inhibits it.

I do more with my jailbroken phone than can be done with a stock phone. Yet, it still works just fine.

All jailbreaking does is allow you access to the phone's operating system. Then, you can install tweaks that will make the phone run better ... for you. I have about 5 tweaks I would sorely miss if I had to go back to stock.

If you stay away from the dodgy repositories/tweaks (that mainly exist to help people steal apps/tweaks), your phone will be fine.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn for clearing that myth up for me.

I think I'm going to take the plunge and JailBreak...It's like I feel I need to do MORE with my iPhone

fd7580041cb3e08d3b19211fcf84c987.jpg
Still Muze 2. Different icono . Nice and soft on the eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6ea03f8527e5c12f0206a9e5200c424f.jpg

Theming around the speck case I just picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk