What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

eWeather HD, quite a nice weather app and has a nice NC widget. It was $3.00. This developer also makes the Weather & clock free widget as their free version - includes the beautiful weather widget.

View attachment 19911

I agree. This was one of the first apps I purchased for my 5s when I leaped into the Apple world [emoji4][emoji106]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434078486.949772.jpg

The animation is just beautiful on eWeather. Very Nice weather app. One of my favorites [emoji106][emoji106][emoji108][emoji4]
The Clock in the Notification Center just adds to this remarkable weather app.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434078685.866635.jpg

View attachment 19913
The animation is just beautiful on eWeather. Very Nice weather app. One of my favorites [emoji106][emoji106][emoji108][emoji4]
The Clock in the Notification Center just adds to this remarkable weather app.
View attachment 19914
It's a beautiful app and delivers quite a bit of information. I'm still surprised it was only $2.99. And, this is the first time I've ever used a widget in NC, I thought it would drain the battery but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Hmm, I'll have to try this and see how it works for me. I'm getting tired of replacing the batteries in my hearing aids every few days.
Yeah, mine last about 5 days on average. It's got to where I don't even use them at home. I have a Bluetooth headset for the phone and a wireless headset for TV. So I only use the aids if I go somewhere important. Doctor visit or etc.

Yeah, mine last about 5 days on average. It's got to where I don't even use them at home. I have a Bluetooth headset for the phone and a wireless headset for TV. So I only use the aids if I go somewhere important. Doctor visit or etc.

Yeah, my batteries last about that long too. I never thought about a headset, I always thought it would be a waste of money due to my hearing loss. I need to find some way to try before I buy so I can find out if a headset will even work for me. Thank you for the idea :)

Just bought Spyglass. It's a very nice GPS toolkit. I had this app on my wish list and, since this app is cheaper than my standard Starbucks drink, I decided to skip Starbucks tomorrow.

image.jpg