What's new

Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

Hey all, next question... I need to be able to take "smaller" pics on the 7+, 1 megabyte or less to post on couple forums.

I can change camera resolution on my Galaxy S8 so I've been using that but I'd like to just do it on 7+. Any suggestions?

Use an app called Image Size. It's free. I use it a lot for wallpapers. Set the resolution you want. But keep the aspect ratio the same. It will show you the resolution of the image. So If it's 1200x900, reduce it to 1000x750. It's not a camera. Images will need to be resized after the shot. There is no way to set the resolution before a shot. You can change the aspect ratio of an image in the photos app. Not sure that would help you though.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Is there a way to tell the megabyte of a photo after its taken? I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

Is there a way to tell the megabyte of a photo after its taken? I can't seem to find it.

Several apps show that as well as other exif info. I use Exif Viewer.
IMG_2367.jpg

Cool, thanks! I'm just used to doing it by clicking on "details" in Android and it showing the date, size, resolution, etc I just figured I was missing something on iOS.

Not making any good or bad comments but did check out the reviews.
Found this. Probably doesn't mean anything.
IMG_2754.jpg

Basically it says since the last update all he's getting is a black screen, he is in Germany l guess. If that makes a difference

Quick question... I have Verizon and I can't find a voicemail app for iPhone.

When I get a voicemail I get a garbled text and that's all. Then I have to dial in and enter my password then I can check my VM. Is there an app I'm missing to make it simpler?

Not making any good or bad comments but did check out the reviews.
Found this. Probably doesn't mean anything.
View attachment 36262
Basically it says since the last update all he's getting is a black screen, he is in Germany l guess. If that makes a difference

I'm in America and it's working fine for me...
IMG_2343.jpg